Welcome to Precision Rehabilitation
Precision Rehabilitation has been the premier provider of Physical Therapy (PT) and Occupational Therapy (OT) services in the Southeastern Utah area since 2007. Our skilled team of therapists is knowledgeable and compassionate. They specialize in diverse areas of practice and are always working to deliver high-quality PT and OT. We serve patients in a wide variety of rural healthcare settings. We offer direct patient care in our own clinics as well as contracting our services through other rural health agencies. Our top-notch therapy staff can be found improving lives at all of the following Utah locations/agencies:
- Precision Rehabilitation PT and OT outpatient clinics in Blanding, Monticello, and the Moab Hand Therapy Clinic.
- Inpatient PT & OT services at Blue Mountain Hospital in Blanding, and San Juan Hospital in Monticello.
- Utah Navajo Health Systems PT&OT outpatient clinics in Montezuma Creek and Monument Valley.
- PT & OT Home Health Services for Rocky Mountain Home Care, Zion’s Way Home Health, and CNS Home Health (Servicing Moab*, Monticello, Blanding, Bluff, Montezuma Creek, Aneth, Mexican Hat, Monument Valley, and the areas that surround these communities).
- Canyonlands Care Center* in Moab.
- Grand County School District*.
- Home-based treatments in Moab*.
We love the communities we live and work in and aim to provide quality customer service to all our clients.